TR High Speed Tripping Relay
Type TR high speed tripping relays are a range of voltage operated, multi-contact, attracted-armature relays, complying with the appropriate requirements of IEC 60255. A wide range of models is available to meet the requirements of the electrical power sector.
- Tripping and auxiliary duties where immunity to capacitance discharge is not required
- Can be used for applications remote from the initiation signal
- High speed, positive action
- Robust design for long, reliable service life
- Supplied in Epsilon draw-out type case
- Can be supplied both in E2 and E4 casing