Product overview: Fluke 115 Field Technicians Digital Multimeter
Compact true-rms meter for field service technicians
The Fluke 115 field technician’s digital multimeter measures True-rms voltage and current with plus resistance, continuity, frequency, and capacitance to meet the needs of a wide variety of field service technicians.
The 115 digital multimeter offers the users one-handed operation and a backlit display. The large, easy-to-read digits offer a 6000-count resolution. The 115 provides Min/Max/Average with elapsed time to record signal fluctuations. It also measures:
- AC and DC voltage to 600V,
- AC and DC current to 10 A (20 A overload for 30-seconds max).
What’s in the box:
- Digital multimeter
- Installed 9V battery
- 4 mm PVC-Insulated test lead
- Quick Reference Guide
- Compact True-rms digital multimeter for field service
- Includes: meter, holster, 4 mm PVC-Insulated test lead
- Easy one-handed operation of the meter
- Min/Max/Average to record signal fluctuations