Product overview: Fluke 1630-2 FC Earth Ground Clamp
“The Fluke 1630 is a MUST HAVE for those who are intent on improving the reliability of their systems and making it impervious to impulse damage. The Fluke 1630 is easy to use, highly accurate and an industry standard”- verified purchaser
The 1630-2 FC clamp measures earth ground loop resistances for multi-grounded systems using the dual-clamp jaw. This test technique eliminates the dangerous and time-consuming activity of disconnecting parallel grounds, as well as the process of finding suitable locations for auxiliary test stakes. You can also perform ground tests in places that were previously difficult: inside buildings, on power pylons or anywhere you don’t have access to soil to place auxiliary test stakes.
Earth ground ac leakage current measurement
- Identify ac leakage currents without disconnecting the earth ground stake from the grounding system–ideal for system troubleshooting.
- Rugged heavy-duty clamp jaw stays in alignment and in calibration even in every day, on-the-job industrial environments.
- The earth ground clamp saves time by automatically recording data at pre-set intervals
- Saves up to 32,760 measurements in memory at the set logging interval.
- Saves time by recording and storing measured values.
- User-defined high/low alarm limits, for rapid measurement evaluation.
- Selectable band-pass filter function removes unwanted noise from the ac leakage current measurement.
Fluke Connect® Wireless System
- The 1630-2 FC supports the Fluke Connect Wireless System connects the clamp with an app on your smartphone or tablet (may not be available in all regions).
- You can save these measurements, and images to Fluke Connect Cloud storage and share with your team.
- Maximize uptime and make confident maintenance decisions with data you can trust and trace.
- Access baseline, historical and current measurements by asset.
- Share your measurement data using ShareLive™ video calls and emails.
- The 1630-2 FC is part of a growing system of connected test tools and equipment maintenance software. Visit the website to learn more about the Fluke Connect system. Find out more at flukeconnect.com
- Test the grounding components of equipment in hard-to-reach spaces, including areas that are indoors or fully paved and do not permit driving auxiliary test stakes.
- AC Leakage Current Measurement: Identify AC leakage without disconnecting your earth ground stake from the grounding system
- Rugged: Heavy-duty clamp jaw stays in alignment and calibration on tough jobsites
- Logging measurement: Saves up to 32,760 measurements in memory