Product overview: Fluke 77 IV Digital
Versatile meters for field service or bench repair.
The Fluke 77 IV digital multimeter has the features needed to repair most electrical and electronic problems. This meter is simple to use and has significant improvements over Fluke’s original 70 Series with more measurement functions, conformance to the latest safety standards, and a much larger display that’s easier to view.
- Wide 1000 V measurement range
- Average responding AC measurements
- 0.3% accuracy
- 10 Amps continuous (20 A for 30 seconds)
- Frequency and capacitance
- Resistance and continuity
What’s in the box:
- Fluke 77 IV Digital Multimeter
- (1 pair) Test leads
- 9V Battery (Installed)
- Quick reference guide
- Large display
- Backlight for work in dim areas
- Min / Max to record signal fluctuations
- Ergonomic overmolded housing with integrated probe holders
- Free your hands with the optional TPAK magnetic hanger
- Auto and Manual ranging
- Meets Measurement Category 1000 V CAT III and Category IV 600 V safety standards
The 77 IV replaces the 77. Move up to superior utility and safety today.