Product overview: Fluke VR1710 Single Phase Power Quality Recorder & Voltage Recorder
The Fluke VR1710 Power Quality Recorder, is a single-phase, plug-in voltage quality recorder that offers an extremely easy-to-use solution for detecting and recording power quality problems, allowing for immediate action and less downtime. The VR1710 single phase recorder satisfies the needs of maintenance and facilities management personnel in industrial, utilities, and large service organizations where reliable power quality is essential to the operation of the business. Power quality parameters including RMS average, transients, flicker, and harmonics up to the 32nd are recorded using a user-selected average period from 1 seconds to 20 minutes.
Other useful features:
- Offers continuous recording of all values with no gaps to create a complete picture with one instrument
- Measures Min/Max/Average RMS values (1/4 cycle) with time stamp so you can quickly see what happened and when
- Presents actual transient display (>100 μs) with time stamp to help you identify power quality issues quickly with included graphical software
- Records flicker to EN 61000-4-15 and individual harmonic and THD values with trends to help you easily determine if the problem is power quality or equipment related
- Provides statistical analysis of single-phase voltage events. Reduces analysis time by tracking event quantities and magnitudes
- Includes PowerLog software package for quick download, analysis, and automatic reporting.
- Single-phase, plug-in voltage quality recorder for detecting and recording power quality problems
- Records voltage trends, dropouts, and power quality to pinpoint the root cause
- Plugs directly into the mains power socket to capture data
- Presents a clear graphical summary of data and a quick overview of key power quality parameters.